Thursday, August 6, 2009

7 Months Old!

Well our"little" one is now 7 months old :) I can hardly believe she is now closer to being 1 year old than she is to being born... Nuts. She is such a good baby and Ross and I count our blessings everyday that she is in our lives. I absolutely love watching her change everyday and seeing the new things she figures out. I am so lucky to be able to be home with her.... I think pretty soon she'll be crawling. She wants to move so bad!

Things she likes:
-Anything outside....
-Stroller rides
-Sitting up and grabbing for her own toys
-Bananas
-Drolling (that first tooth has got to be close)
-Napping (she takes two good naps a day)
-Eating (she eats two meals a day now)
-Getting tummy kisses
-Playing with her ball and playing peek-a-boo

Things she dislikes:
-Getting ribbons put in her hair
-Baths (although we now bathe her directly in the tub instead of her infant bather and she seems to like that better)
-Sitting still (evidence below in pictures)
-Being bored

Dodging the camera to the right...


Dodging the camera to the left....


I know mom... I'll just eat that piece of paper you are trying to take my picture with...


The best shot I got....


An attempt from a different angle :)



2 comments:

Adam and Kim said...

So cute! She is so busy now - what fun!?!:)

Marisa said...

Hold the phone...she was just born, how can she be 7 months old already. Time sure flies...she's getting so big and independant :)