Monday, August 3, 2009

Time with my friends Evan and Jameson!

This past week I was so lucky because I got to hang out with my good friends Evan and Jameson twice! My mommy and their mommy (Miss Kelly) are good friends and we had tons of fun hanging out. First on Wednesday, we all went to music in the park. Every Wednesday during the summer, the park in Plymouth hosts kids music at noon... there are little kids like me everywhere-cool! Jameson and I can't dance yet, but Evan did some dancing for us.

Then on Sunday, we went up to Jameson and Evan's house. The daddies watched us while the mommies went to a baby shower. Then afterwards we grilled out. Jameson and I wanted the grilled BBQ chicken and corn, but apparently only Evan is old enough :( Watch out mommies, next summer we'll be eating that too!!!

What a fun few days! Thanks Dutys for hanging out with us!
XOXO,
Katelyn

Me and mom at music in the park!


The crew :) Kelly's sister Tracy and her two boys also joined us!


Here's Jameson and I playing on Sunday. He was so nice to share all his toys with me... hmmm, maybe I should invite him over to play with my toys?


Jameson let me borrow his jumper. It's way different than mine and I loved it! Mommy and Daddy can I have one?



Here's Evan working with my daddy on being a boxer. Daddy was teaching him his "moves". Wonder if daddy will teach me next summer? Mommy is it okay if I learn to box instead of being in pageants?





No comments: