Sunday, September 27, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa!!

This weekend my Grandma Jan and Grandpa Jim came to visit me!!!! We had SO much fun! I showed them all my cute tricks and was sure to turn on the cuteness-especially when it was time for my naps (in hopes of staying up... of course, mommy would have none of that.) I am such a big girl now and showed them all my personality! I loved hanging out with them and hope I get to see them again real soon!

They also brought me TONS of presents! I got lots of new fall clothes (lots of Oshkosh b'Gosh!!) I'll be showing off my new clothes on the blog over the course of the next few weeks :)

Thanks again Grandpa and Grandma for a great weekend!!!
XOXO,
Katelyn


Grandma fed me several meals... I am a good eater. I showed her how well I can feed myself too. Especially the crackers... I love crackers.


Grandma fed me lots of snuggly bottles too. I don't snuggle much anymore.. but if you catch me when I'm tired, sometimes I'll get a little snuggly :)


And it wouldn't be a complete weekend without a bath! Splish splash grandma!



On Saturday we went to the apple orchard. This weekend Grandpa showed me the animals and I was VERY interested in them! I looked at all the animals.. much more than the weekend before.


A family picture...


Grandpa, grandma and me

Grandma pushing me on my swing (with Grandma's new car in the background!!!)


I love my grandpa...


and my grandma!!!!

No comments: