Dr. Hock did GREAT! 24 min-can you believe it!? He came in fourth for his age division. But seriously, he kicked butt!!!!
Danielle also did GREAT! She ran it in 26 min and finished FIRST for our age division. She totally rocks :) I finished in 31 min and finished fourth for our age division. Although the rest of the family beat me, I was pleased with my time. I was hoping to finish in 33 min., so I beat my goal by 2 min!
Whew! Now, to just keep in shape over the winter!

The whole family before the race: Ross, Katelyn, Mrs. Hock, Gabrielle, Quinn, me, Dr. Hock, Cullen, Danielle, Griff

The runners BEFORE the race :)

Dr. Hock crossing the finish line
Danielle coming into the finish... (green shirt)
Me.. huffin' and puffin' but really running fast at the end!

1 comment:
What to go Jen...that time is awesome. You'd for sure kick my butt! Keep up the great work~
Also loved the apple posts...so cute!
Post a Comment