Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Music Class!

This week I started my very first music class! I am enrolled through the fall and we'll see how things go from there. Mommy's friend, Miss Marisa, turned us onto it. Her daughter Evelyn goes to the same organization of classes in Green Bay, WI.

I really liked music class! I got to shake, bang and suck lots of instruments. (You are not really supposed to suck the instruments, but that is the special talent I bring to the table :)) Our teacher, Miss Melissa, is okay with me putting everything in my mouth because everything I touch goes into a special bin that she washes after the class. (It is called the wet box for little tikes like me.) I think between this class and watching Baby Mozart (and this week mom rented Baby Bach and Baby Beethoven,) I am bound to be a famous musician!


XOXO,

Katelyn


I'm in the lower lefthand corner. Mommy tried to get a picture so you could see more of the kiddos. I am the littlest, but I had fun! (Oh, and I got to wear my VERY first pair of Oshkosh B'Gosh jeans today! I was stylin'!)

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Yeah Katelyn...glad you had fun at our first Music Together Class!!!