Monday, December 7, 2009

11 Months Old!

WOW, WOW, WOW.... I feel like I no longer have a baby, but a toddler. She does so many things and is literally changing by the DAY! She is so grown up and absolutely LOVES being a big girl. Ross and I are so blessed :)

A few notables:
-She is one fast crawler now! She loves being chased by an adult crawling after her.
-She loves to roughhouse. She climbs all over Ross and I when we are on the floor and she loves being tossed in the air, flying and getting tickled.
-She pretty much likes all food. I can't think of anything she doesn't eat. Her favs? Cheese, yogurt, crackers, Gerber puffs, cherrios. But honestly, she eats everything :)
-She has 2 teeth-her bottom front two. Ross is so proud.
-She stands up (pulls herself up) on everything. She will let go and stand by herself for a few seconds before grabbing onto something or falling.
-She's crusing... loves walking around the coffee table and sofas in the living room especially. I don't think walking is too far off....
-She says "daddy/dada" and "yea". Below is video of her saying "yea" :)
-She claps and waves "bye/hi". The best part of waving? She waves to herself, not to others... so cute :)
-She is now in her big girl carseat. I don't love it yet, but I'm getting there...
-Our biggest change? She is now down to one nap a day. I thought I'd hate it, but it's not too bad. We go like gangbusters in the morning and then she crashes in the afternoon. She's pretty pooped at night, but she's hanging there. I've tried to keep the morning nap, but she just isn't tired in the morning. So, one nap it is!





1 comment:

Marisa said...

Cannot even get over the fact that she's 11 months!!! I just told Mark out loud that's she's already 11 months and both of us are in disbelief. I want to see her SO bad!!!!! She's so much fun and I love keeping up with her growing process on your blog.
congrats on 1 nap...you'll start to enjoy having a longer afternoon nap time---you get more done. Never enough, but more :)