This past weekend, Ross and I hosted the 4th annual Hock Family Christmas Ornament Exchange party for the "usual suspects" (as we call ourselves.) We try to get this group of four couples together as often as we can (which isn't very often, despite the fact we all live in MI!) This year we added to the fun and in addition to bringing an ornament to exchange, we made it an "ugly Christmas sweater" party. Kelly won the prize... you can't tell in the picture, but her outfit LIT UP. I mean, c'mon, who beats that? What a great way to celebrate the season-thanks guys!

Back row: Charlie Munk, Tom Duty, Ross, Dan Crabtree
Front row: Sarah Munk, Kelly Duty, Jen, Jen Crabtree
2 comments:
That's so so fun!!!!!! There was much talk of an ugly sweater party here too, but it got side-lined until next year. We MISSED being with you guys!!!! Love ya
That is so funny I love all the sweaters. Miss you all so much AHHHHH the boat trip days of Yore ha ha! Long gone I suppose Lv, Car
Post a Comment