Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dear Santa....


Dear Santa,

I am writing you because I have been a good girl this year. Actually, I have been a VERY good girl. My mom says it is okay I am writing you on Dec. 23rd, because you have access to the internet and email. Whew! My wish list is very simple. For Christmas, I would like:
1) My two front teeth. No seriously, they are coming in, but so are the two on either side of them and it is painful! Let's get this over with already!
2) Cheese. It is my favorite food, but mom and dad said I cannot have it everyday. Can you fix this?
3) More books. I have been reading the same books for sometime now and am ready to change it up a bit...I am a very good reader.

Again, I'd just like to emphasize that I have been very good. I am a good sleeper, eater and pooper and by all definitions, I believe that makes me a good baby :)
XOXO,
Katelyn

P.S. I was planning on leaving you cookies and milk on Christmas Eve, but mom and dad said that you would probably like cookies and wine instead :)


No comments: