This year after Thanksgiving, mommy and Grandma Jan introduced me to a family tradition... shopping!!! (Now mommy claims the big shopping happens after Thanksgiving, but I don't know... mommy does a fair amount of shopping all year round!) Grandma Jan and Grandpa Jim came out to visit and on Saturday, Grandma, mommy and I braved the crowds. I was VERY good. I told mom I deserved a toy, but she said I had to wait until Christmas :( It was great spending time with Grandma Jan and Grandpa Jim-thanks for coming to MI to see me! I can't wait to see you in December for Christmas!
XOXO,
Katelyn

Me, Grandma Jan, and Grandpa Jim

Grandma Jan, you are too funny!!!

While Grandma and Grandpa were here, we went to pick out our Christmas tree. Daddy found the perfect one....

And then I woke up from my nap, and this tree was INSIDE THE HOUSE! This is very confusing....

It is pretty though... I wish I could just touch it. I'll be good mommy and daddy (hehehehe...)

I showed Grandma and Grandpa lots of my tricks while they were here. I also learned a new one! I can drink out of a cup (sort of). I don't like sippy cups, but drinking from a big girl cup is super cool!

Unfortunately, I have lots to learn. I split this glass of water all over my head and hair!
1 comment:
Oooo - clever idea to block the Christmas tree. I may have to try something like that. It is hard work to keep Paige away from the tree:)Isn't this time of year fun with a little one?
Post a Comment