Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving!

Okay, well this is my favorite holiday so far. Now, I know I have yet to experience Christmas or my birthday (which I hear are pretty cool) but Thanksgiving was WAY better than being dressed up as a duck and put in my stroller for an hour in the cold and not getting any candy! First of all, Grandpa Hock cooks an awesome meal! Second, I got to wear a very pretty dress! I can't wait for Thanksgiving next year!
XOXO,

Okay mom, I'm in my pretty dress... I'm ready to go to Grandma and Grandpa's and eat turkey!


Um, so we're at Grandma and Grandpa's... where is this turkey everyone keeps talking about????

AHA! There it is! All 31 pounds of turkey.... that is more than I weigh!!!!


After dinner, Grandma read us all a story....


And of course, the holiday wouldn't be complete without watching Grandpa's trains!!!!! What a fun day!


2 comments:

Kevin and Erin McLaughlin said...

In the top photo of this post, she looks like your brother! Streblow side to say the least!

Marisa said...

What a fun fun Thanksgiving!!!! She looks like a little doll in her dress.
Looks like the holidays are well underway for you!!!